The UK’s truly independent automotive and industrial refinish distribution group dedicated to offering national commitment with local care.
Operating from over 25 strategically place locations throughout the UK, our customers include vehicle manufacturers, automotive franchised and independent bodyshops along with national and local bodyshop groups, insurers, and vehicle repair networks.
Our commitment to our customers is to maintain our product portfolio to the highest level ensuring our customers continue to enjoy industry leading levels of both efficiency and profitability whilst delivering the technical excellence demanded to return the vehicle to pre-accident condition in line with manufacturers standards.
Why choose a TIDAL member?
- Hassle-free, with options for central billing and account management available
- Consistently high levels of service across the whole alliance network
- National coverage means you’ll find a member wherever you’re based
Why join forces with TIDAL?
The automotive industry has seen considerable change in recent years, impacting every segment of the market. Some products have become so overdistributed that value has been driven out of the brand.
This means either an alternative to the preferred brand gets introduced, or it sparks a price war which accelerates the “race to the bottom”. Both scenarios have a negative impact on brand image and loyalty.
TIDAL is a selling organisation dedicated to promoting and supporting selected brands in the national arena to ensure maximum sales potential and brand loyalty is achieved.
Benefits of TIDAL Alliance partnership
- Membership of a national selling Alliance delivering a committed and customer-focused supply solution
- Preferred territory status
- Company representation on the TIDAL website’s Alliance hub, including a link to your own site
- Access to national deals through TIDAL’s centrally negotiated contracts
- Access to cornerstone supply partner arrangements
- Representation in the TIDAL national marketing activity
- Access to TIDAL business development programme
- Attendance of regular Alliance meetings and business forums
- The commitment of TIDAL to provide regular support, meetings, updates and business development opportunities to ensure strong and profitable opportunities for all Alliance members